Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a £500 Waitrose Voucher, Ramsbury Single Estate Gin Hamper and an Online Gin Masterclass with our Ramsbury Single Estate Spirits Global Brand Ambassador, for you and up to 10 friends and family.
- The promotion is open to UK, residents aged 18 or over, except employees of or associated with Ramsbury Single Estate or Wiltshire Spirits Group Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- The competition period commences at 00:00 GMT/BST on 10.06.2021 and closes at 23:59 GMT/BST on 18.06.2021 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the competition you must follow @Ramsbury_Distillery on Instagram or @RamsburyDistillery on Facebook, and submit your details on the competition form including your local Waitrose store.
- One entry per person during the Competition Period.
- Rules regarding the competition:
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Must complete the entry form in full, including local Waitrose store.
- Must either like the Ramsbury Distillery Facebook page or follow the @Ramsbury_Distillery Instagram account.
- The competition winner must claim their prize within 28 days, and masterclass must be confirmed between 15th-31st July.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- There is one prize to be won during the Promotional Period. The prize consists of: £500 Waitrose voucher, Ramsbury Single Estate Gin Hamper and an Online Gin Masterclass with our Ramsbury Single Estate Spirits Global Brand Ambassador, for you and up to 10 friends and family. The Waitrose gift card can be claimed as either a physical or an e-gift voucher. Ramsbury Cocktail masterclass must be claimed between 15th July-31st July subject to availability. The masterclass is a spirits and pairing masterclass with cocktail making (two gin cocktails). All contents for the masterclass will be sent out prior to it, and can be sent to up to five separate addresses, maximum 10 people (including prize winner) for the masterclass. The gin hamper consist of a bottle of Ramsbury Single Estate Gin, Fever-Tree Tonic & Ramsbury glassware.
- All entries received during the Competition Period will be considered and the winner will be selected at by a member of the Wiltshire Spirits Group team. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of the prizes not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal prize of similar value.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- No applications will be entered from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules will be accepted.
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by Instagram or Facebook nor is Instagram or Facebook associated with this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The entrant releases Instagram and Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days after the closing date via email. The winner must claim their prize within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner(s)’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Ramsbury Brewery & Distillery,Stockclose Farm, Aldbourne, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 2NN, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. In the event of any discussion, the decision from the Promoter is final. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
- These terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: (Please do not send entries to this address) Ramsbury Brewery & Distillery, Stockclose Farm, Aldbourne, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 2NN.