Where to buy?
You can purchase our spirits online on this very site, from our distillery shop or in selected stores near you which you can find out by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
How to become a stockist?
The beginning of your journey with Ramsbury is an easy one – simply drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01672 541407 and we’ll give you all the info you require for the next steps on stocking our spirits.
Are you recruiting?
We are always looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our team. If this sounds like you, please do drop as an e-mail with your CV to email@example.com.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Switch. Payment is processed securely by our online payment provider Global Payments.
In the event of non-authorisation of payment you will be redirected back to the final stage of your order so that you may re-enter your payment details or choose a different payment method.
We accept no liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by you as a result of your payment card being used fraudulently. If you suspect that your payment card has been used fraudulently then you should contact your card provider.
- 5.1 We use APC or City Sprint overnight services as our chosen couriers to deliver to mainland England and Wales.
- 5.2 Your order will be delivered to the address that you give as the ‘delivery address’ when you place your order.
- 5.3 Our courier delivers Monday to Friday. UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays and one day each side are excluded for delivery. Orders containing perishable goods will normally be dispatched from our premises within 3 working days of receipt of your order, all other orders will normally be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of your order.
- 5.4 Once your order has been dispatched usual delivery times will be 1 working day.
- 5.5 It is your responsibility to make suitable arrangements to receive delivery of your order. The delivery details section of your order is important as it allows you to leave instructions of a safe place where your parcel can be left if you are not at home. Our couriers are instructed to always leave the parcel at the delivery address or in the nominated safe place. It is important for orders containing perishable items that the perishable goods are refrigerated at a temperature of 8˚C or below by you within 48 hours of the items being dispatched from us to ensure the product’s continued freshness and quality.
- 5.6 Once your delivery instructions have been followed and completed by us and our courier, you will accept that you are in possession of the delivered goods and we will accept no liability for damage to, or theft of your goods, nor will we accept any liability for any incidents which may arise as a result of the theft or damage to such goods.
- 5.7 We accept no liability for any inconvenience or loss where our courier was unable to deliver to you, or delivered to you late for reasons beyond our control (e.g. adverse weather, breakdown, accident, congestion, strike action). However we will refund you for any part of your order which is not delivered or which has been compromised as a result of the delay.
- 5.8 You must inspect your goods as swiftly as possible after delivery and notify us promptly of any errors in your order or breakages caused in transit. We will refund you for any products which you have paid for but not received and any breakages. However, such liability will be limited to the value of the damaged and/or undelivered goods.
To purchase products from Ramsbury Spirits, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. Delivery will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age and our delivery company will require a signature on delivery. Our delivery company will check ID if they are unsure of the recipient’s age.
- 6.1 If you wish to cancel your order you must do so by calling us during normal office hours Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays) on 01672 541407 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not yet processed and dispatched your order then we will issue you with a full refund or arrange to amend your order as per your requirements. However, if your order has been processed and dispatched, please refer to our Returns Policy set out at 7.0 below.
- To successfully enter the prize draw, entrants must visit Ramsbury.com and select their favourite cocktail as listed on the website, follow the ramsbury_distillery Instagram account, like the specified post and comment their favourite cocktail from the list on the website on the post.
- The competition opens at 11am Friday 8th November 2019 & closes at 6.30pm 17th November 2019. Entries received outside of this time period will be deemed invalid.
- 5 winners will be drawn at random on Monday 18th November and will be notified via Instagram on Tuesday 19th November 2019. Only winners will be notified. Winners will be notified 2 separate times via Instagram between Tuesday 19th 2019 & Wednesday 20th November 2019. Should any winner not respond to any of these separate notifications, a new winner will be selected at random.
- The prize is defined as such as one bottle of Ramsbury gin per winner only.
- Each prize will be sent via our couriers APC Swift & winners must provide a full valid UK deliver address, including postcode.
6.Only 1 person per unique postal address household is eligible to enter. If multiple entries are received from a unique postal address all subsequent entries will be invalidated.
7.All entrants must be 18+.
8. No 3rd party claims will be accepted & the promotion is only open to current residents of the UK & Northern Ireland. Applications from overseas applicants are not eligible. All applications are carefully monitored.
9. This offer is not open to employees & immediate families of Ramsbury Brewing & Distilling, their agents or anyone else connected with the administration of the promotion.
10. Ramsbury Brewing & Distilling reserves the right to refuse any application that does not meet the standard criteria. Please make sure that you have read these terms & conditions in full before making an application.
11. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.